Im completely ready for the opinions yall are about to unleash on me about today's post.
I've felt like this for a long time, not only since Parker died. Parker's death just kinda reinforced what i already felt. Somebody, somewhere, sat down and dreamed up this elaborate story. And some crazies somewhere decided that hey, lets create a way of life out of this book. And fool everybody into believing this is/was a real guy and real events.
I believe there is a higher power. There is a "God". I honestly dont think i could stomach finding out otherwise. Cause after all, i have to believe in something since i know Parker is an angel in heaven.

I won't be unleashing anything crazy about your post. Although I have had many of the same thoughts as you wrote about. Can't really tell you what I believe and don't believe but I would like to think that Liam is in a place-Heaven- and is happy, loved, and still being the sweet little boy I wish I could have here.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your comments on my blog also.
Sounds like your reasoning for believing in heaven is completely reasonable. I hope you're right. I don't have any beliefs like that personally, but I do get the feeling on occasion that those that have gone on before us are waiting for us to follow...
ReplyDelete