My Favorite Television Program
Sadly, yes, this is my favorite tv show. I've tried watching A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, and a few other TLC channel baby shows. They are all too sappy for me and make me cry for 30 minutes. Granted I cry during 16 & Pregnant when they get to see the baby as soon as he/she/they are born, but MTV has the drama that i can yell at my tv for. Haha. This is one of my guilty pleasures. My dvr NEVER misses an episode, not even the re-runs!
I loved being pregnant. I love the feelings that being pregnant brings. The kicks, flips, elbows, hiccups, all of it. If I wanted to be like the Duggers on "19 Kids and Counting", I would be pregnant until I hit menopause. But I have absolutely NO desire to have that many damn kids!
I honestly think that Parker left me wanting more living, breathing, screaming, healthy babies. Every morning B wakes us up screaming in his crib, I'm happy. Who knew that hearing my son cry would bring me so much joy. Even when he wakes up in the middle of the night screaming, I'm happy. Not so much that I have to get up and feed him, but happy to know he's still alive. When B was in his bassinet in our room the first few months, I'd wake up every hour and go stare at him, to make sure he was still breathing. I'd watch his chest rise and fall. Then when he moved in to his room in his crib, I did the same thing. My body knew that i was totally mortified of SIDS. That was my biggest fear bringing B home. But here we are 10 months later and I cant even leave B to go take a shower or pee with out some massive meltdown on is part.

No comments:
Post a Comment