Thursday, November 3, 2011

Side by Side

I got a request last night from a BLM i met on Facebook.  She asked if I had a picture of both of my boys, together.  Never having a picture of both of my kids together, taken the same day breaks my heart.

I have never put their pictures next to each other and compared them, until now.  My photo editing skills suck, to say the least.  So I apologize for the hack job.

Im going to put a picture of Greg and I up first.  Then the picture of the boys.  Be honest.  Tell me what you think.  Who do they look like?  Do they look like each other? What features do they share?

Greg & I
Our Boys, Parker & Benjamin




 Last but not least.

Big SHOUT OUT to Semi-Homemade Suzie's son Little Stevie, who's celebrating the big 2 today!  Eat lots of cake and keep making your Mom a basket case!  Make the turrble two's short and "sweet", and dont teach Benjamin any of your antics during our many future playdates!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable, both of them. It is sad knowing that my Liam will never have any pictures of him playing with his future bro/sis.

    ReplyDelete