Im so ready for the Christmas season to be over.
Last night I think I had a dream about Parker. It wasn't one of my usual night terrors thankfully, i think.
There was a little boy about 4 or 5 years old, well spoken, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He resembled my Dad's father, ALOT. He had glasses, blue jeans, and a black short sleeve shirt on. There was snow on the ground, Benjamin was waddling around like he does all bundled up in his heavy coat and snow pants. The little boy was building a snowman, Benjamin kept pushing it over. And that's all I remember.
Im so sad about all the things he's missing with us; all the things we're missing with him. This is our 3rd Christmas with out him. I miss him so much it physically hurts. Im still racking my brain on how to honor him this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment