I must have a lucky charm shoved up my ass. I never win anything. Scratchers, NEVER. Of course i never play the lottery. but today has got me feeling like maybe i should go buy a ticket or two.
Of the 3 blog contests ive entered in the last month, ive won 2 of them so far. Im freaking amazed!
The one i really want to win doesn't get drawn until Christmas Day so im trying to be patient. The last time my luck was this good was when I got pulled over becuase i was driving drunk, and there was a hit and run in the next town over, so the cops had to leave asap. So i got to go home scot free! This was in my way early twenties, long before the thought of kids ever crossed my mind.
I just thought i should share my excitement. Im hoping some of you are entered in the same contest for the Christmas Day drawing, and that one of you wins if I dont.
Much Love To Y'all
No comments:
Post a Comment