While i wont be able to attend the Walk to Remember in July, i still signed up to help raise money. I have never been to a Compassionate Friends meeting. But i have found the information for the closest meeting to us and am still deciding if im up for it. Its a huge step in my grief. To share publicly, not just with a few trusted friends, scares me pretty good. I think it will be good for me. I think what scares me more is that i may be the only parent in the group who has lost an infant.
As I said, i did sign up to help fundraise. I have set up our page to include Parker and Greg's sister Melody. I know times are tough, but The Compassionate Friends are a wonderful group who have helped parents like us all over the world. The link to donate is below:
No comments:
Post a Comment