Friday, September 9, 2011

Project B.E.A.R

In my last post I mentioned that I ordered a Molly Bear and a ROWS Blanket for Parker.  I forgot to add that I ordered a Project B.E.A.R as well.  I got the Molly Bear for the display case with Parkers molds of his hands and feet that is safely in our bedroom.  I ordered this bear for B.  I feel like he needs more than just a picture of his big brother; he needs something tangible, something he can hug, and show n tell.  But until he outgrows his "everything goes in my mouth" phase, this bear will be up on a shelf next to one of the many pictures of Parker we have throughout our house.

This bear arrived less than a week after I ordered it.  They have pink and blue as well if you would like a gender specific bear.
You can order yours at:
www.projectbear.us

Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment